photo sisterzaugg.gif

Monday, October 14, 2013

Hey hey hey!

Heyyyyyy!

Well, this last week was another fine week. :D We got balanced key indicators AGAIN!!! Woohooooo!

And we saw General Conference which was SPLENDID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words can't express how much I loved conference. Thankfully we got to watch it in English! We got a special room for English that all us missionaries, international members, and Thai members who speak Thai sat in. One of our investigators went, and he decided he wanted to try out the English conference. I'm not sure how much he actually understood... which is too bad 'cause one of the talks was literally directed to him. It was Elder Oaks talk that pretty much touched everything we'd taught him the night before. haha! Awesome. :) One of my favorite quotes was: "God does not consider weakness the same as rebellion. He always deals with weakness with mercy."

This week I've been preparing Sis Downs to be able to lead the area in case I get moved out since transfers is on Thursday!! We won't know if I move until tomorrow, though. I'm always going between, "I've been here forever! I'm ready to move!" And, "I love everyone so much! I can't move!!" It'll be nice to finally know what's gonna happen. 

Yesterday we went to teach the coffee shop people again. I was pretty nervous about it, 'cause I wasn't sure how interested they were gonna be, and was kinda expecting them to be like, "Yeahhhh. We actually just want some white people friends, not to learn about Jesus." But to my surprise, they had really thought about what we taught last time, had prayed,

and had lots of questions! It was awesome! We've been taking the rockstar and his wife to help teach. It's funny 'cause yesterday they were like, "We didn't recognize you last time, but know who you are!! We love your stuff!!!" He's kinda like Maroon 5 where everyone knows his name and music, but no one knows what he looks like. lol He's awesome, and his wife is amazing. I thought she'd been a member forever, but she hasn't even reached a year yet!

Uhhhh I feel like I don't have much to tell this week! I'm feeling pretty good about the work right now, and I'm kinda ready for a change and looking forward to seeing what happens at transfers. :O

Love,

Sis Zaugg

No comments:

Post a Comment