photo sisterzaugg.gif

Monday, June 23, 2014

All good things must come to an end....

And thus ends the second most perfect transfer of my mission! I'm pretty bummed about it, actually. It was SO MUCH FUN. Shout outs to my sisters: Stewart, Tilley, and Adams. I love them SO much, and am devastated that we need part! They are so fun, and so lovely, and have taught me SO much! Friends forever, maybe?

Nothing too exciting to report on this week. At least, nothing to write a big long email about. I'll just send pictures and tell stories about them instead. Is that OK?

Hasan is a recent convert from last transfer. He was found at an Islamic restaurant. He secretly asked the sisters for a Book of Mormon and met with them in secret. Before he was baptized he told the district leader: "If my family finds out that I'm Christian, they have an obligation to kill me... but I don't care, because this is true." WOW. Right after his baptism he got called out by the army to be stationed somewhere else in Thailand, but last week he showed up at church! He was here for the week and came to all the activities, helped teach, and was generally just awesome. Then on Friday morning he called and said, "Sisters! I'm about to head out! Come see me!" So we rushed over and gave him some Liahona magazines. He's so cool! Good luck Hasan!




Elder Jex in his finally dying throws
decided to make a tie out of
baptismal cards. haha

The Isaan is soooo pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment